- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
- Andrew Papantonis perseveres through injuries
2015 NBA Draft: Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: June 23, 2015
Milwaukee Bucks’ general manager John Hammond is known to be extremely active on draft day, and expect that trend to continue in this year’s NBA Draft.
The Bucks currently hold the 17th overall selection, which appears to be a position that will not land the team a player worthy of that pick or someone who addresses an immediate need on the roster.
If Kentucky center Willie Cauley-Stein slides in the draft or either Arizona small forward Stanley Johnson or Wisconsin center Frank Kaminsky is still on the board towards the back end of the top 12 picks, don’t be shocked if the Bucks trade up to acquire one of those players.
All three have the potential to make an impact right away on the court for the Bucks next season, while all possessing extremely high ceilings.
If they package their current first round pick along with another asset to move up in the draft to grab one of these guys, it will be an excellent draft for the Bucks. It will not only give them a promising young player who fills a need now, but they could also have another major building block for the future.
Fans never know what to expect from the Bucks on draft day and don’t be surprised if they move up in the draft to select a young, instant impact player.
What do you want to see the Milwaukee Bucks do in the NBA Draft? Comment below with your thoughts.