- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
2016 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- Updated: May 29, 2016
With less than two weeks until the 2016 MLB First-Year Player Draft, teams are doing their final preparations in order to get their draft boards ready for the draft, which begins on June 9.
There is still tons of uncertainty in this year’s MLB Draft, with high school pitchers being the major strength of the draft class. With teams sometimes skittish to select high school arms in the top part of the first round, you could see some prep pitchers fall, as teams play it safe and select a college pitcher.
Find out how I have the first round of the MLB Draft playing out here:
(Click the arrow in the top right corner to move through the article to how I predict the first round of the draft will go.)