- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
- Andrew Papantonis perseveres through injuries
Super Bowl LI prediction: Patriots or Falcons?
- Updated: February 5, 2017
This year’s Super Bowl will be one of the best in recent memory. The Atlanta Falcons have a dynamic offense that was the NFL’s top-scoring unit in the regular season, and the New England Patriots had the No. 1-ranked defense.
Even with the Patriots’ stout defense, expect a high-scoring game that comes down to the wire. This matchup features two of the top quarterbacks in NFL MVP Matt Ryan and four-time Super Bowl winning QB Tom Brady.
It is crucial for the Falcons to get off to a hot start, as the Patriots haven’t trailed in a game since Week 11 against the New York Jets.
The Falcons are capable of winning, but it’s hard to bet against Bill Belichick and Brady.
Prediction: Patriots 34, Falcons 27