- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
Packers vs. Vikings: Preview and Prediction
- Updated: December 24, 2016
When: 1:00 p.m. EST Sunday
Where: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, Wis.
Series: Packers lead, 59-51-2
Line: Packers by 6 1/2
Weather: 30s, partly cloudy
After starting the season 5-0, the Minnesota Vikings have gone a dismal 2-7 and are in danger of missing the playoffs. On the other sideline, the Green Bay Packers are the hottest team in the NFL, riding a four-game winning streak.
Aaron Rodgers has continued to prove doubters wrong and is performing at a MVP caliber level. With increase in production from the running game the last few weeks, it makes the Packers offense even harder to stop.
While the Vikings have a talented defense that keeps them in most games, their offense has few playmakers, especially with Adrian Peterson out.
The Packers lost to the Vikings earlier this season, but expect a different result this time around.
Prediction: Packers 27, Vikings 16