- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
Packers vs. Titans: Preview and Prediction
- Updated: November 13, 2016
When: Noon Sunday
Where: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, Tenn.
Series: Titans lead. 6-5
Line: Packers by 3
Weather: Partly cloudy, 68 degrees
With a 4-4 record through nine weeks of the season, the Green Bay Packers are in a must-win situation when they take the field against the Tennessee Titans on the road Sunday.
Although the division is still wide-open, the Packers are coming of a dismal performance against the Indianapolis Colts last Sunday at home. Following the game, numerous players, including quarterback Aaron Rodgers, called out the team for a lack of energy.
Now a week later, will the Packers be motivated and perform up to expectations against an underrated Titans squad? This matchup will feature Green Bay’s second-ranked run defense versus Tennessee’s third-ranked running attack.
The Packers have to contain QB Marcus Mariota and running back DeMarco Murray, while doing it without linebacker Clay Matthews, who’ll miss his fourth game this season due to a lingering hamstring injury.
Expect the Packers’ defense to be good enough in a game they desperately need to win.
Prediction: Packers 24, Titans 21