- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
Packers vs. Falcons: Preview and Prediction
- Updated: October 30, 2016
When: 3:25 p.m. Sunday
Where: Georgia Dome – Atlanta
Series: Packers lead, 17-13
Line: Falcons by 3
In Week 8, the Green Bay Packers head to Atlanta to face the dangerous Falcons. The Falcons are coming off two straight losses by a combined five points, while the Packers defense is riddled with injuries, especially in their secondary.
Atlanta possesses one of the game’s top players in receiver Julio Jones. Leading the league with 830 receiving yards, Jones is a game changing talent, who the Packers weak secondary will struggle to cover. If they can keep him under 150 receiving yards, it’s a win for Green Bay’s defense.
After the Packers beat Chicago last week with the dinky-dunk offense, it will be interesting to see their game plan against the Falcons mediocre defense.
The Packers will put up points, but they will likely be playing catchup against a dynamic Falcons offense. Expect a high scoring game, with the Packers suffering their third loss of the season.
Prediction: Falcons 34, Packers 24
What is your prediction for this Week 8 matchup between the Packers and Falcons? Leave your thoughts below.