- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
Packers vs. Falcons: Preview and Prediction
- Updated: January 22, 2017
When: 2:05 EST p.m. Sunday
Where: Georgia Dome – Atlanta
Series: Packers lead, 17-14
Line: Falcons by 5
Green Bay is riding an eight-game winning streak and playing as well as anyone in the NFL Playoffs. But, they are facing one of the league’s most dynamic offenses in the Atlanta Falcons.
These two teams met in October, combining to score 65 points. Expect to see at least that many points scored this time around in the NFC Championship Game.
While Aaron Rodgers is playing at a historic level, the Packers injuries on both sides of the ball will come back to haunt them.
This game will come down to the last possession and don’t be surprised if it ends with the Packers watching the confetti fall and the Falcons celebrating a trip to the Super Bowl.
Prediction: Falcons 34, Packers 31