- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
- Andrew Papantonis perseveres through injuries
Packers vs. Eagles: Preview and Prediction
- Updated: November 28, 2016
When: 8:30 p.m. EST Monday
Where: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, Penn.
Series: Packers lead, 26-16
Line: Eagles by 4
Weather: 40s, chance of showers
Over the past month, the Green Bay Packers have looked terrible, dropping four straight games to remove themselves from the playoff picture.
It won’t get any easier for the Packers as they travel to Philadelphia to face the Eagles. Although the Eagles sit at the bottom of the NFC East – the league’s best division – with a 5-5 record, they are undefeated at home.
The Eagles don’t have the weapons on offense like Tennessee and Washington, but rookie quarterback Carson Wentz is playing well, despite struggling at times to take care of the ball.
The Packers have question marks on both sides of the ball and haven’t shown any signs of turning it around. While they are in desperation mode, don’t expect anything to change.
Prediction: Eagles 31, Packers 27