- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
- Andrew Papantonis perseveres through injuries
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Houston lefty Seth Romero
Packers vs. Cowboys: Preview and Prediction
- Updated: January 15, 2017
When: 4:40 p.m. EST Sunday
Where: AT&T Stadium
Series: Tied 17-17
Line: Cowboys by 4 1/2
In mid-October, the Dallas Cowboys stormed into Lambeau Field and beat the Green Bay Packers by 14 points. Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott torched the Packers defense, gaining 157 yards on the ground.
Dallas was clearly the better team in that Week 6 matchup, but now in the divisional round of the playoffs, it’s a different story.
The Packers are riding a seven-game winning streak and playing as well as anyone in the playoffs. While the absence of Jordy Nelson won’t help, it won’t derail the Packers offense.
This game will be an offensive showdown, and who would you rather have under center: a two-time MVP or a rookie making his first playoff start?
Prediction: Packers 31, Cowboys 27
Who are you picking to win: the Packers or the Cowboys? Leave your thoughts below.