- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
Intrasquad scrimmage set for Tuesday
- Updated: October 20, 2014
College basketball is nearly a month away, and on Tuesday evening fans will have the opportunity to get a sneak peak at the 2014-15 Milwaukee Panthers men’s basketball team.
The Panthers will be holding their annual intrasquad scrimmage at the Klotsche Center beginning at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, with the doors opening at 5:30 p.m. This scrimmage is free and open to the public.
Head coach Rob Jeter has nearly every player returning from last season’s squad that made an astonishing run through the Horizon League Tournament to earn an automatic bid into the NCAA Tournament.
This is always a fun event as fans are anxiously awaiting the start of the season. Whether you want to see some of the returning players play or get a first hand look at how the freshmen are adjusting to the college game – this event is for you.
The Panthers will begin their season with an exhibition contest on November 6 against Platteville, while opening up the regular season in Auburn, Ala. against Bruce Pearl’s Auburn Tigers on November 14.