- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
Henschel will not return as women’s soccer coach
- Updated: November 4, 2014
Milwaukee Panthers women’s soccer coach Greg Henschel’s contract will not be renewed, Milwaukee’s Director of Athletics Amanda Braun announced on Tuesday morning. Henschel led the Panthers for the last three seasons, compiling a 24-28-4 record including two NCAA Tournament appearances.
“We want to thank Greg for his contributions to the program over the last three seasons and we wish him the best in his future endeavors,” Braun said in her statement released by the athletic department.
Despite having excellent success in his first two seasons, the Panthers struggled this year finishing in eighth place with a 6-10-2 record, snapping their streak of winning 14 straight regular season Horizon League titles.
A national search for Henschel’s successor will begin immediately.
Stay tuned at The3rdManIn.com for all the latest news surrounding the coaching search.