- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
- Andrew Papantonis perseveres through injuries
Carlos Quentin Thinks He is a WWE Wrestler
- Updated: April 12, 2013
San Diego Padres’ slugger Carlos Quentin rushed the mound on Thursday night against the Los Angeles Dodgers and wrestled right-handed pitcher Zack Greinke to the ground. This lead to a benches clearing brawl, and left Greinke with a left collarbone injury.
Zack Greinke is mostly likely going to miss around two months due to this injury and it will definitely derail the Dodgers season. Suspending Carlos Quentin for 15 games without pay is only fair because he charged the mound and injured an opposing pitcher, and this injury will force Greinke to miss around 15 starts. Major League Baseball needs to make a statement with this suspension and show other players that you cannot get away with intentionally injuring an opposing player by suspending Quentin for 15 games.
How long do you think Carlos Quentin should be suspended? Comment below with your thoughts.