- Jacob Heatherly continues to impress this spring
- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
Arians’ status for Platteville in doubt
- Updated: October 30, 2014
Next Thursday, the Milwaukee Panthers will play their lone exhibition contest against Platteville at the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, but one of their most important players may not be suiting up. Austin Arians rolled his ankle last Thursday, and he stated that his status for the exhibition match maybe in doubt.
“Our trainer said I’ll be out of the boot hopefully this upcoming week, Monday or Tuesday, and he said trying to play Platteville might be pushing it, but I’ll be back by Auburn,” Arians said.
Arians is extremely talented, and a key player to the Panthers success. He is a lethal three-point shooter, who is capable of spreading the floor for Milwaukee.
That is why it wouldn’t surprise me if Arians sits against Platteville, in order to make sure he is 100 percent ready for their challenging test against Auburn in their season opener.