- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
- Andrew Papantonis perseveres through injuries
My name is Dan Zielinski III, and I have something to say! Welcome to my website, The 3rd Man In. This is where I dish out my own perspective on what’s happening in the world of sports!
At the end of December 2011, I created The 3rd Man In on a blogger site, and since then my site has grown reaching hundreds of thousands of readers from all around the world. It is a leading source for Milwaukee Panther athletics and the MLB First-Year Player Draft.
I’ve conducted many exclusive one-on-one interviews with some of the top athletes and coaches at the college and professional levels.
During the MLB Draft season, I also make regular radio appearances on Wisconsin’s largest sports radio station, SportsRadio 105.7 FM The Fan, to break down the draft.
I am currently a Journalism major at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and have already had numerous experiences in the journalism field, while winning numerous local and national awards for my work.
Besides writing for my own website, I’m a freelance journalist for numerous publications and websites, including the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s NOW Publications.
I also cover professional and college sporting events, including the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Brewers, for SportsRadio 105.7 FM The Fan.
My work – running the gamut from news to feature to investigative stories – has been featured on MKEPanthers.com, PantherU.com, MediaMilwaukee.com, and in the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Letters and Science Newsletter.
I’ve also done numerous public speaking events, talking to students of all different ages, regarding my experiences and career in the journalism field.