- 2017 MLB Draft: Profiles on top prospects
- Austin Jones thriving, moving up draft boards
- Hunter Greene won’t pitch the rest of the season
- Clarke Schmidt out for the year with elbow injury
- CJ Van Eyk bursts onto the scene
- 2017 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 3.0
- MLB Draft Mailbag: Rising draft prospects
- Ricardo De La Torre receives advice from pro players
- Bubba Thompson focused on team’s success
- Andrew Papantonis perseveres through injuries
2016 MLB Draft: Mock Draft 2.0
- Updated: May 15, 2016
With the 2016 MLB First-Year Player Draft less than a month away, uncertainty still remains towards the top of the first round. While it is not a bad draft class, there is a lot of risks with few safe bets.
It should be an interesting few weeks as prospects begin having private workouts with teams and the college baseball season wraps up. This will potentially make the top of the draft a bit more predictable with the MLB Draft beginning June 9.
(Click the arrow in the top right corner to move through the article to how I predict the first round of the draft will go.)